Well then you would simply love The Goddess Room, a beautiful little store located in Greystones.

Its truly beautiful, I was in awe when I first walked into the shop! So wonderfully laid out, and all the pieces are just to die for. *sigh* 
I went in for a dress fitting yesterday - because RTE's Off The Rails were doing a piece on them and we wanted to make sure the clothes looked perfect before filming!
(For those of you who don't know, Off The Rails is a fashion ''magazine'' TV show)
And then we shot the pieces today. 
Here are some sneak-peak shots!



I have millions of photos I would love to put up instead, but I'm not allowed to give too much away! It will be aired in March sometime, and all the proper photos can go up when it has been broadcasted.

I'm in love with every piece of clothing they have.
Check out their website anyway :)
love
Anouska
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top