I spent Saturday running around town, meeting family for brunch, picking up a few bits and pieces (like the amazing shoes you can see in the mirror in the second last photo) and then heading to HSSH in the Twisted Pepper. A combination of no laptop (it was held captive in Frankie's house while he was out), no time, and getting home at 6am resulted in no outfit photos. 

So this is an almost accurate representation of what I wore. I had thick black tights and a black tuxedo blazer on during the day too, which was swapped for a little black beaded cardigan at night. I found this sheer leopard tunic in Primark for only €3, and I think it's going to be a future wardrobe staple no matter the season. 

Leopard tunic - Primark
Hat - River Island
Shoes - Zara
Black skirt - H&M
Pointelle socks - Topshop



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top