I don't know about you guys, but I simply can't wait til summer, and the Spring/Summer Trends will be  just awesome this year.
I'm loving the biker style at the moment, and these leather throusers are just unreal! I wear my American Apparel Disco Pants waaaaay too much and need some new material :)
Its great cause Ireland is never reaaaaallly hot enough in the summer that you'd be boiling in a pair of trousers like these.
I am loving this jacket, a twist on your average Black Leather jacket! I only have one which is waaaay old, and i'm itching to get my hands on this little number:
I want to dress like this everyday!

But apart from the biker/military trend,
I'm digging the Sheer Maxi Dress look (combined with an awesome leather jacket would be yum!)
I'm really getting into Maxi dresses & skirts. I never wanted to wear them before as I'm only 5''7 and didn't think they looked good if you weren't very tall, but I just embraced my height (and wore massive heels :D )

And I am loving the 70s style thats coming back in, not as ''in your face'' as the actual seventies  but I'm a huge fan of neutral colours and making it look interesting with fun patterns etc,
So I'm going to have to start saving to be able to afford all these wonderful clothes :D
Happy Thursday
xxxx

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top