Okay guys, I've been bombarding you lots with pleads for votes, but I'm going to ask one last time to vote for me as Irelands Most Influential Model which you can vote just by clicking  here :)
however, I'm pretty happy, I came home from work to find out that I've also been nominated for 
Irelands Most Stylish Person!
so you can vote for me  here :)
all you have to do is click ''vote'' under my picture :)
Voting closes next Friday, January 14th, at 6pm
This category is more just for fun I think, I'm in there with the likes of Louis Walsh for goodness sake :)
-----------------
I also wanted to ask if you could please vote for my absolutley WONDERFUL, talented and amazing Lucy Nuzum, by clicking her name is a direct link to her facebook fanpage, 
you can vote for her to be Irelands Most Influential Photographer here!
heres a little snap i took of her :) 
------------------
She is so amazing, her work is so creative and she is the most fun ever to shoot with!
I'm pretty sure if you look at her work, you will most likely love it.
I really feel she deserves to win this, she is currently in second place and with a little help from you guys perhaps she can bump up to 1st place :)

Here are some photos from a little mini shoot we did yesterday






This was quite a relaxed shoot for me and Lucy, normally she gets me to roll around in snow or dress up as tigger ;)
as you can see here!
or that time she made me lie in the FREEEZZZINNGGG cold Irish Sea 2 years ago in october!!
we also shot a short little video, just for fun, which hopefully you can see here:


It doesnt have any sound at the moment but we made those clouds out of cotton wool!
thanks so much again guys xoxoxoxoxooxoxox


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top