I'm not one for either clashing prints, or cheesy blog titles. However, when this awful pun popped into my head I just couldn't resist..so I slapped on some double leopard. I got this coat half price in Topshop's January sale, it feels and looks incredibly luxurious. The hat is from River Island's sale - it's 100% wool, and thus very good quality, and I got it for €3 marked down from €27. 

Going to Ikea today to begin my room makeover, I'm very excited about it!

Once again, I only realised yesterday that my Google Friend Connect follow button was never displayed on my blog (so silly of me, I know).  It's there now, so follow if you like Blondorexic. 

I've also added pages to my blog. They're up there on the top of the left column. 'ABOUT' explains a little about me, and the reason I started Blondorexic. 'CONTACT' lists all the different places you can reach me. Enjoy!



Sian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top