Finally back from Edinburgh. It was every bit as wild as expected, and of course every bit as freezing. 


I've taken to wearing leotards out. As a basic piece, I find them more interesting than just a tank top or t-shirt, plus they're more comfortable than regular bodies available in high street shops. I also rarely wear these shoes; I got them for my debs (the Irish version of a prom or graduate ball) a few years ago, and sort of went off them for a while. I do prefer them with black opaque tights, so maybe I'll find some way of wearing them like that. I do have a bit of a hatred for River Island shoes, however, they're amongst the most uncomfortable I've ever worn. 

I'd also like to say a massive thank you to anyone who comes up to me and says they read/like my blog. I often get so chuffed that I don't know what to say, so here is a proper thank you to all of you who have said hi to me, and to all of you who might in the future. You all make me so, so happy because I really never expected anyone to actually read this! So thanks :)


Skirt - Topshop
Velvet blazer - Primark
Leotard - Bloch 
Shoes - River Island





Sian. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top