I've had quite a pleasant weekend, I went to see a great play in the Olympia Theatre called 'The Field' and straight after went to see Black Swan - which, by the way, was amazing.
I didn't expect it to be as dark as it was but I totally loved it, and am really inspired by the film!
Ballet is really in at the moment because of it but in fairness, I remember being totally in love with Kanye West's music video for Runaway, with all the ballerinas in black, I don't think it got enough credit!
the video is here for those who havn't seen it :)

The Jacket I'm wearing is actually Ronans, its quite old I think he got it in a thrift store,
I made it a bit more feminine with the fur collar which I got from Forever 21.
Bag is from Aldo (my FAVOURITE store at the moment for bags & shoes)
my jumper is from Urban Outfitters & skirt from New Look.

Also! Ronan has just started a blog, The Not So Cool Guy, he's pretty new at the blogging thing but I'm looking forward to seeing how he will progress :) so give his blog a look and a little follow! ;)

Hope you all had a great weekend
xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top