Hello guys! Okay so I need to ask again for you guys to please vote for me!
I've been shortlisted to be Ireland Most Influential Model on Faye Dinsmore's blog
and so far I am taking the lead. If I win I get to showcase myself along side other very talented Irish stylists/photogrpahers etc in Paris Fashion Week in February!
I've never won anything in my life and I am so overwhelmed by all the support so far from everyone, it really is a fantastic start to the year 2011!
so you can vote for me here :)
just click vote!

Also while I was in work my dad rang me to tell me I was in the paper, The Irish Mail On Sunday,
where they were talking about Fayes blog and as you can see they used an old photo of me from when I was blonde, but it's still great - I had no idea! They wrote some really lovely things about me and it's put me in such a great mood. I am a little bit embarrassed about the photo though :) The photo is from a shoot a did about a year ago, they gave me that dress, It was meant to be a ''Kate Moss'' styled thing!

ALSO! I am doing a give away. I shall be giving away this River Island Bag,
Just email me saying why you want it :)
xxx


send me an email to : anouskaproettabrandon@hotmail.com ;)

So get voting! lots and LOTS of love

Anouska
xxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top