Firstly, apologies for not posting as part of a proper post. 

As I've mentioned once before, I've been nominated (amongst 53 other amazing Irish fashion blogs) for the title of Ireland's Top Fashion Blogger on faye Dinsmore's blog. 

I discovered today that you can vote more than once..if you like Blondorexic, please feel free to vote for me. I don't expect to win at all, my blog's still only a baba, but votes still make me so happy. 

You can vote HERE. I'm number 10 on the list. 

Thank you so, so much to anyone who is going to, or already has voted for me, it really means a lot. I never expected this so soon, it feels like such an honour to even be mentioned on the same list as blogs such as What Will I Wear Today and beaut.ie




Sian.

PS. I promise I won't flood your feeds with so many blog posts in one day again! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top