This has to be one of my favourite outfits, I wore it today but not going anywhere, the problem with this look is that it's simply too cold in Ireland right now to go out like that.
For me anyway - I always like to have a couple of layers on before going outside.
My jacket is quite old I got in Topshop when I was about seventeen, top is just a string top that was lying around, trousers are my fabulous overly-worn disco pants from American Apparel and boots are from River Island.
I recently got those shades in Aldo, bit too early to be buying shades you may think, but this winter sun is so blinding! Its also beautiful, my favourite time of year for light :)
--------
My poor Cat Jayjay is very sick at the moment. I don't know exactly what is wrong with him but he's been getting sick everywhere so will hopefully bring him to the vet tomorrow :( poor thing he's just so cute its horrible seeing my baby suffer! :(

------
And in other news! Ronan decided to cut all his hair off :)
I actually really like it but didn't think I would at start but it has really grown on me. he has such strong bone structure that it couldn't not suit him!

Lots of Love
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top