I love looking at blog posts like this, I guess it's because of my inner snoop. I wasn't able to take outfit photos today, so instead, I'm showing you all a few bits and pieces that generally live in my handbag. 

My bag is vintage leather by Lanchas Paris, bought in Free P Star in Le Marais last summer. It's the perfect size for college, and has so many little compartments and zips. It fits a surprising amount of things in it, so it's an all round winner really. 

So, on to the things I tend to keep in it:

- Burt's Bees lipbalm (the Original one, always); Estee Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre lipstick in Venetian Rose (this looks like my natural lip colour, but better); Benetint lipbalm by Benefit.

- Studded leather wallet from River Island (they're bags and purses are actually terrible, they break so easily); my little black comb that both smooths and teases, it's perfect.

- The Burren Perfumery Rose Water (amazing for refreshing your face/makeup during the day); Very Irresistible Givenchy eau de parfum sample (I always bring samples rather than full bottles, so much handier.)

- Canon; iPod Classic 80gb (because you can't beat the original.)




Sian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top