Don't be alarmed lovely readers..

I had been considering changing my blog name, what was previously Blondorexic, for the past few months, however when I discovered that it was a) putting some people off reading my blog and b) placing my comments in the spam boxes of other blogs, I realised it was time for a change. 

Please, please stick with me throughout the name and url change, I know it's messy but I'd appreciate it so much; I can't believe that my blog has gathered so many readers over the past few weeks and I'm grateful for every one of you. 


All followers of this blog on Google Friend Connect will now be following avantstyle.blogspot.com, however if you were following Blondorexic on Bloglovin, you will have to follow Avant Style separately (please do, I loved my Bloglovin followers and would be so sad to lose them!) You can do that here:


Follow my blog with bloglovin



So don't forget..

My new url is avantstyle.blogspot.com!


With love, 



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top