This was my sunday outfit :)
I'm too happy about the light these days, too exited about summer! 
I'm off to London on Saturday, right after i graduate from LA Make Up (8 weeks has FLOWN by!) to see my beautiful friend Alessia and to give my portfolio to anyone who will give me some time of day :)
I know I'm setting myself up for some disappointment, but fuck it, I'm not waiting around for things to happen anymore,
if you want your dreams to come true, i guess you just have to go for it and make your own luck!

Now, I know I'm crazy late and I said I would do a make up tutorial, and I WILL! i promise, hopefully before or after I go to London.

I'm also in the process of moving my whole blog over to wordpress, so perhaps I will do some videos for the launch of it :)

Oh - and this outfit is fairly cheap! 
dress is from Primark & hat from Claires Accessories, 
shades are from the mens section in Bershka (I got them for Ronan but I liked em!)

&&&
I'm totally addicted to Nicky Minaj right now! this song is my new anthem! 

lots of love!!
xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top