Dipdye


Dipdye


Dipdye

Fatigue can be a very powerful drug..last night, I didn't sleep for a second as I was writing an essay for college; this morning, during a not-unusual shopping trip, I returned home with both pink hair dye and a black and white chiffon star print jumpsuit, inspired by Dolce and Gabbana's latest collection. 


Neither of these is something I would ever, ever buy on a normal day..

..but this morning, in my sleep-deprived state, they were all I wanted. 

The jumpsuit I'm still working on (are stars acceptable as a print on a 20 year old? It's being made into a dress anyway, no wide-legged bottoms for me..) but for now, here's the pink hair. It's only a wash-out dye, I wasn't willing to commit my hair to anything that required a dyeing process. It's slightly softer in real life.

This top is amazing, it's so slouchy and really incredibly soft. The waistcoat was saved by my mother until the day I would fit it - that day never came, but I love and wear it regardless. I also love the tiny pop of neon courtesy of the button on my shorts. 


I am, without a doubt, going to get some shots with the miniature cherry blossom tree in my garden, it's just started to blossom. 


Top - Vero Moda
Waistcoat - Vintage
Shorts - Pull&Bear
Ring - ALDO




Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top