Makeup collage

I've gotten a few questions lately about the makeup I wear daily. My routine has changed a lot, I sort of grew out of wearing a lot of makeup - I find it really unattractive when girls treat makeup as a mask and cake themselves in it. In this case, I think less really is more. 

So these are the products I use almost every day, with some added or taken away depending on the occasion. 

- Maybelline Colossal Volume macsara: The only one I'll use, it's been my favourite for a few years now.

- Cetaphil Moisturizer mixed with MAC Studio Fix Fluid: I love Studio Fix Fluid, but it is far too heavy and cakey for daily wear. I simply mix 1/3 foundation with 2/3 moisturizer on the back of my hand to make it much lighter and less matte. 

- MAC Select Cover Up concealer: It's decent, but I'm in need of a good under eye concealer if anyone has any suggestions. 

- Benefit High Beam: I always put highlighter on my cheekbones, on top of my lip, and really lightly on my t-zone; it seems to make my foundation look even more natural. 

- Matte bronzer: This one's by Bourjois, but I'm not fussy on brand as long as the bronzer has no shimmer in it. It goes on my hairline, under my cheekbones, and a little on my nose and chin. 

- Sleek Storm Palette: Pretty much the only eyeshadows I use now. The matte brown goes on my eyebrows, the camel colour on my eyelid, and the I use the black as eyeliner sometimes. 


That's pretty much it. If I'm going out I tend to add either black winged liner or lipstick. Hope this is of use to those who asked!


Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top