There is nothing better than finding something beautiful in a charity shop - and for only 4euro :) I got this top in a small charity shop in Dun Laoghaire, where I actually did work experience when I was in 4th year in school :)
I love finding stuff like this! Its an 80s Tshirt with shoulder pads, and its a size XXL ;)
I am really into the baggy Tshirt and skinny jeans vibe right now (well - jeggings)  Its very relaxed and hardly any effort is involved :)

My ring however was a small fortune of 50 something pounds. But It was a treat to myself for staying off the smokes, I'm off them two months now!!  I have to say quitting smoking is probably one of the hardest things I've ever done, and I really hope I stay off them.

Today was a really beautiful day, I'm so happy its finally coming into spring/summer here in Dublin, everyone seemed in such a good mood in town, its so lovely to see :)

oh and heres a picture I took of my cat jayjay sleeping.  He is my baby <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top