lacedress1


lacedress2

lacedress3

I originally wanted to purchase this dress last August, possibly September, but refrained as the smallest size was still too big for me. However, when I spotted it in Primark today marked down to €3, I stopped caring about how it fit. It's nothing a little home sewing work can't fix. 


I had also originally wanted to take photos outside today as the weather is constantly improving, but promptly fell asleep the moment I got home from college. 


Dress - Primark
Leotard (worn underneath) - Bloch
Hat - River Island
Necklaces - Topshop, Primark, flea markets
Watch - Urban Outfitters
On my lips - New Black by 17


I'll leave you with the song I was dancing around to while shooting this look, and the inspiration for the title. It's probably my most listened-to song at the moment. Please excuse the video with very incorrect lyrics (for example, it says 'burn burn' where it should say 'merther'..seriously.)





                    




Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top