Gorilla Cardigan


Gorilla Cardigan


Gorilla Cardigan


Gorilla Cardigan


Gorilla Cardigan


Gorilla Cardigan


This cardigan from asos.com arrived a little over a week ago, and I have worn it non-stop since. It's the perfect shape, softness and thickness for me - warm enough to be worn alone in Irish spring weather, but also thin enough to throw a leather jacket on top of. It's almost like wearing a little blanket around. 

The tights I got about three years ago from Topshop. The best way to show their texture is in sunlight, hence the scowly sun shot at the end. 


I'm unfortunately spending this amazingly sunny week off college writing a politics essay and a history essay, but in other lovely news, I found out that I'm shortlisted for Best Newcomer in the Irish Blog Awards. I'm very excited, and hope to meet lots of other bloggers at the awards ceremony in Belfast on March 19th. Thanks to anyone who nominated me, and to the judges who deemed this blog good enough to be shortlisted!


White tank, tights - Topshop
Fringed cardigan - Asos
Shorts - BDG
Belt - Vintage
Wedges - Primark
On my lips - Palest Lavender by Barry M





Sian. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top