Sakura


Sakura


Sakura

The cherry blossom will always and forever be my favourite flower/tree/plant. I find them astoundingly beautiful, so beautiful that I have one tattooed on the inside of my wrist. 

This particular cherry blossom lives in my garden, it's a miniature. 

I picked up this shirt in 9 Crow Street (you've heard me gush about them before), it was exactly what I was searching for to create some colour-blocking outfits. Of course, I'm still not quite ready to let the big bow in my hair go yet. I wanted this outfit to be really clean and minimal, so I chose that as the only accessory; I've been finding myself gravitating more towards more minimal looks lately.

I hope everyone had a lovely St. Patrick's Day, I ended up sick on the couch. 



Blouse - 9 Crow Street, Dublin
Bodycon skirt - Primark
Heels - Office



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top