So I'm just back from London, and currently hiding in my room from the outside world as today is St Patricks Day. (I hate it - seeing as I'm not much of a drinker, the thought of being in town surrounded by drunken pre-teens screaming and dancing all day is hell)

So I brought my portfolio around but I didn't have as much time as I wanted and only got to see three agencies, who all said I had a good luck but I was simply too short to be considered.
Its a blow and hard not to take personally (being rejected for how you look isn't the nicest feeling!) but its not the end of the world - I'm not right for their agency but I will be for someone else :)

So - a bit of retail therapy :)
My skull ring <3<3
My new disco pant shorts & an AA tshirt

which I wore out to a really cool club called Jalouse, which was the after party for Bruno Mars so he sang us all some songs, it was such a fun night :)

All in all, england was great, seeing my best friend Alessia <3 I also took some snaps of her on the last day since for whatever reason I never photographed her before!


She is the personification of Beautiful!

love
xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top