bow3


bow1


bow4


bow2

This denim jacket was another thing I picked up in Wild Child recently. I've gone through a few denim jackets in my time, but this might be one of my favourites; I think I prefer the darker denim to the lighter version usually used in jackets. 

This outfit seems kind of busy compared to what I'm used to, but I guess something a little different is always good. 

I'm on a bit of a shopping ban at the moment so I can save money for  summer, so expect to see a lot of pieces being worn again and again in the future!

Denim jacket - Wild Child Originals
Leopard tunic, white plimsoles, white socks - Primark
White lace bow - Topshop
Rings - Topshop & Aldo
On my lips - Hot Chili by 17



ps - Some of you may have noticed the little makeover my blog has undergone. I was sick of the glitter and wanted something clean, and after spending ages on new headings and buttons, I'm finally happy. Let me know what you think too :)



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top