Hey guys!!!! So my new blog is finally up and running!! I’m waaaay exited!
please check it out here:



As you guys can see I have a few different little things going on and a new thing I’m exited about is my ”Stuff I Like” section, where I will be doing interviews with great bloggers/stylists/photographers etc etc, and will be picking my favourite looks from Lookbook.nu monthly  I will also be going into Dublin City and taking street style photos of people who I think are looking damn good! So I’m really exited about my new site being an interactive one!
There is lots of exiting stuff happening over the next few weeks and I really hope you guys like the new layout :) let me know what you think!!!
&&& Also! my amazingly talented boyfriend designed this site for me and I have to say its very easy to use, if you’d like to pimp your blog out drop me an email @ anouskaproettabrandon@hotmail.com, his prices are very reasonable!

sooooo much love!
xxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top