Ronan looking really cute, even though he is a little grumpy since he is sleepy :) We were up watching the UFC last night so we didn't get up until about 2 o clock in the afternoon but when I saw how sunny it was I hopped out of bed and had to just be outside!

I'm overjoyed with how amazing the weather is getting in Dublin right now, it makes a huge difference in everyones mood since we are so used to grey rainy days, but after that horrible winter we had, we deserve a bit of sun!

I got my top top in a second hand shop for two euro! I think I'm just going to always shop in charity shops now, the other day I got four nice things for 9euro. You can't beat a bargain like that! However I always noticed that charity shops in town are way more expensive, so I will stick to my small town charity shops :)

I'm really looking forward to Irelands Most Influential in Fashion awards this coming thursday, I have my outfit planned, and I know what I'm going to do with my hair, but I don't know what to do with my make up! Anyone wanna give me some help with deciding?? :)
Lots and lots of love
xxx

(ps. I will be posting here for a week or two AS WELL as my new blog www.anouskaproettabrandon.com but I would prefer if you guys checked out my new blog and commented there, instead of here! thanks guys!xxx)

ALSO! im trying to figure out how people can follow me on wordpress, once i know i will let you know asap!(just because a few people asked!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top